DR ADESINA, OLUBIYI FIDELIS MB.Ch.B, MNSEM, FMCP
Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (FMCP), June 2008, in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB.Ch.B), February 2000, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State.
Consultant Endocrinologist/Diabetologist, Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State. November 2008 till date.
MEMBERSHIP OF LEARNED SOCIETIES AND BODIES.
- Nigerian Medical Association (NMA).
- Medical and Dental Consultants Association of Nigeria (MDCAN).
- Nigerian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism (NSEM).
- International Society of Endocrinologists (ISE).
- Diabetes Association of Nigeria (DAN).
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF).
- Society for Endocrinology (SFE), aka British Endocrine Society (BES).
- European Association for the study of Diabetes (EASD).
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE).
- Nigerian Society for the Study of Diabetes (NSSD).
- Strategies in Improving Diabetes Care in Nigeria (SIDCAIN)
- Diabetes UK
CONTRIBUTION TO DIABETES CARE IN NIGERIA
- Writer, Diabetes Corner column in Sunday Sun Newspaper since February 2009.
- Initiator of some ongoing research in the field of Diabetes Care at Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta.