Today is… National Stuffing Day
Take a look around and subscribe to our new ones for free:
• Newsletters on Twitter
• Youtube channel
There is also the BamaCentral forums.
Facebook: @AlabamaonSI or BamaCentral: For All Things Crimson Tide
Today’s Crimson Tide schedule
Women’s Basketball vs. No. 25 Utah, Pink Flamingo Championships, Nassau, Bahamas, 1:30 p.m. CT
Crimson Tide Results
- Soccer, NCAA Tournament Third Round: Alabama 3, UC Irvine 1
Scroll to Next
- Volleyball: Arkansas 3, Alabama 0
Did you notice?
- With three aces against Sunday in Arkansas, Abby Marjama, a fifth-year volleyball veteran from Alabama, moved into the top-10 rankings for single-season and career top-10 serving aces at 66 in the season .
- Former Alabama quarterbacks Mac Jones and Jalen Hurts both led their teams to NFL wins on Sunday. Jones and the Patriots defeated the Jets 10-3, and Hurts helped the Eagles come out from behind to beat the Colts in the fourth quarter.
- 2-Seed Duke defeated 3-Seed South Carolina in the third round of the NCAA tournament, leaving Alabama football not getting the rematch with the Gamecocks, instead hosting the Blue Devils Friday night.
On this day in Crimson Tide history
November 21, 1942: Alabama beat Vanderbilt 27-7 at Legion Field in front of 17,000 fans in Birmingham. Johnny August on an 11-yard run, Bobby Tom Jenkins on a one-yard dive, Dave Brown on a five-yard scamper, and Bill Baughman on a 50-yard pass reception from Red Burns were for the Crimson Tide touchdowns responsible.
Nov. 21, 1981: Wesley Britt was born in Cullman, Ala.
November 21, 2015: Cyrus Jones returned two punts for touchdowns in his last game at Bryant-Denny Stadium, a 56-6 win over Charleston Southern. Jones scored on returns of 43 and 72 yards and became the first Alabama player to score twice on punt returns, according to school records from 1944. He is also the first Crimson Tide player to have touchdowns on punt returns in consecutive games. “I’m just glad I went out like this, in a kind of dramatic way,” Jones said. “It’s something I’ll never forget.”
Crimson Tide Quote of the Day
“I told the players that if we had lost that game today there would be nothing to mar what you have achieved. You’d be an NFL player in a Mercedes-Benz one day and roll down your window to talk to a pretty girl and she said, ‘You lost to Chattanooga when you played in Alabama.’ No one would ever forget that.” — Nick Saban after Alabama won that day in 2009, 45-0.
We leave you with that…
Get your Crimson Tide tickets from SI Tickets HERE