Hey neighbors! It’s Paula Constance, your presenter at the Daily. Let’s start this weekend off right with a quick look at everything happening in Bedford today. Today’s edition contains…
- title of the summit was presented in it New Hampshire Magazine.
- New Hampshire French confectionery opens second location.
- That Angel tree and Santa’s mailbox in the Bedford Town Offices.
But first today’s weather:
Intervals of clouds and sun. High: 44 Low: 26.
🏘️ Want to differentiate yourself as a top real estate agent in Bedford? We have an exclusive, limited opportunity for you to showcase your real estate expertise and tap into our local audience. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top stories from Bedford today:
- A Salute to Bedford closing experts Roselyn Langianese, Shannon Kennedy and Cheryl Megan, featured in New Hampshire Magazine. They are the faces behind Summit Title. For 13 years, Roselyn Langianese has led the Bedford Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closing Service team to “make the process of buying and selling homes a pleasant experience”. (New Hampshire Magazine)
- A popular New Hampshire French pastry shop opens a second location in Massachusetts. Crémeux French Patisserie brings authentic Parisian pastries to Brookline, Massachusetts. Popular French pastry shop Merrimack, NH uses “carefully selected ingredients” and “classic methods” to create pastries that meet Parisian standards. Online ordering is popular with pastry lovers “from Merrimack and Bedford, New Hampshire, to the coast.” (wokq.com)
- “Secret Angels” are invited to visit the Angel Tree located at the top of Bedford Town Offices. The tree is decorated with pink angels, which are available for 20 Secret Angels to grant 20 wishes and brighten someone’s Christmas. You’ll also see the ‘Christmas Mailbox’ where your little ones can send a letter to Santa Claus at the North Pole – ‘and get a letter back’. (City of Bedford Leisure via Facebook)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Bedford Daily is brought to you in part by T-Mobile. T-Mobile has invested billions to shine a light on its best-ever network, bringing LTE to 99% of the people of America, helping to keep communities like ours informed and connected. We thank T-Mobile for their support and for making today’s Bedford Daily possible.
- Bring a new, unwrapped toy: “Looking for a way to spread the Christmas cheer or help a child in need? Join us on Saturday, December 3rd from 10am-12pm in the parking lot by Tuckers Restaurant (95 S. River Rd) for our annual stuff A cruiser!” (Bedford NH Police Department via Facebook)
- Doo Wop Coming Soon: “The Friends of Bedford Public Library’s next concert and cookie event is coming up soon on December 4th! Join us for a special Christmas doo-wop concert from the Bel Airs – a 5-piece singing group base in South New Zealand Hampshire.” (Bedford (NH) Public Library via Facebook)
- Watch the football playoffs live: “Your BCTV-WBNH crew will bring you BHS playoff football action 🏈 live tomorrow night. Watch 👀 live on BCTV channels 23 or HD1072.” (Bedford (NH) Community TV via Facebook)
- Thanksgiving places for kids: “While you’re making your Thanksgiving preparations, why not let the little ones help with the decorations? Miss Jane found these Thanksgiving placemats for little ones to color in and contribute to the celebrations. 🦃 Have fun!” (City of Bedford Leisure via Facebook)
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
- Great New England Fine Holiday Craft & Artisan Shows on the Coast (November 19)
- T-Mobile Tuesdays: New Perks Every Week (November 22nd)
- Equity, Justice, Diversity and Inclusion – One-Day NASW NH Conference (December 1)
- Add your event
That’s it for today. See you tomorrow morning for another update!
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a writer, author and award-winning media producer. She is committed to media projects that empower, engage and help make the world a better place. When she’s not writing, she can be found hiking or watching fireflies in the muggy moments before sunset. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me at [email protected]