FDIC and NCDE are hosting a webinar series in New Hampshire, “Connecting Initiatives on the Financial, Economic and Digital Inclusion of States.”
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the National Collaborative for Digital Equity (NCDE) are hosting a webinar series, Initiatives for the financial, economic and digital inclusion of the connecting countries. This series brings together state and national leaders in digital, financial and economic inclusion, and leaders for underrepresented communities. This webinar attempts to draw insights from a predominantly rural state where leaders in finance, business, education and digital inclusion have begun exploring the path to the future. The goal is to better understand and address the challenges they face by engaging and serving rural communities.
- dr Charlie FrenchAssociate Professor at the University of Community and Economic Development in New Hampshire
- Markus LaliberteLeader of the broadband program in the state of New Hampshire
- James McKimProject Manager, NAACP Manchester
- Cary GladstoneExecutive Director, Granite United Way
- dr Wildolfo ArveloManaging Director, Crossroads House
- Kimberly MeyerNH Afterschool Network Steering Committee Chair, Chief Executive Officer, Southern District YMCA
- Carol MuellerDirector, Broadband Initiatives, NDCE
- Terry LeeCommunity Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Thursday, December 15, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
Webinar, Zoom, login information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), government leaders for digital, financial and economic inclusion, nonprofit organizations, foundations, community-based organizations, federal, state and local governments and other interested stakeholders.
To register online, click to register and fill out the required information. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Terry Lee at [email protected]