The Colorado State Rams (2-9) have home advantage in a MWC fight against the New Mexico Lobos (2-9) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium. Check out the following article for all the details you need to know including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Colorado State vs. New Mexico
Betting information for Colorado State vs. New Mexico
State of Colorado
Colorado and New Mexico state statistics
- New Mexico has allowed its opponents to score 26.8 points per game, 14.0 more than Colorado State’s 12.8 points per contest.
- Colorado State has turned the ball 18 times this season while New Mexico has 16 takeaways.
- Colorado State has averaged 29.4 points per game, 15.1 more than the 14.3 New Mexico has averaged.
- This season, Colorado State has forced 14 turnovers compared to the 13 times New Mexico has turned over the ball.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Clay Millen has 1,696 passing yards (154.2 ypg) to lead Colorado State, completing 71.4% of his passes and accumulating eight touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Avery Morrow has carried the ball 151 times for a team-high 772 yards (70.2 per game), with four touchdowns that year.
- This season, A’jon Vivens has rushed for 104 yards (14.9 per game) in 39 carries.
- Tory Horton’s 1,000 receiving yards (90.9 yards per game) leads the team. He has 61 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has 364 receiving yards (33.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns and 22 passes this year.
- Tanner Arkin has 14 receptions for 125 yards (11.4 ypg) this season.
New Mexico players in mind
- Miles Kendrick has 870 passing yards (79.1 ypg) to lead New Mexico, completing 59% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He also contributed on the ground with 128 rushing yards (11.6 ypg) on 76 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Nathaniel Jones has carried the ball 116 times for a team-high 534 yards (48.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season, Christian Washington has rushed for 222 yards (20.2 per game) on 55 attempts.
- Georgon Porter’s 312 receiving yards (28.4 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He has a total of 22 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Luke Wysong has rushed for 282 yards (25.6 yards per game) on one touchdown and 33 passes this season.
- Andrew Erickson’s nine receptions gave him 102 yards (9.3 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.