We are in the final week of the college football regular season. Every Mountain West team is on the job this Thanksgiving weekend. Below is all the information you need to know and share your thoughts in the comments.
Utah State vs. Boise State (10:00 a.m. MT) | Coverage: CBS
New Mexico vs. Colorado State (1:30 p.m. MT) | Reporting: CBS Sports
Wyoming vs. Fresno State (8:00 p.m. MT) | Coverage: FS1
Saturday, November 26th
Hawaii vs. San Jose State (1:30 p.m. MT) | Coverage: Spectrum
Nevada vs. UNLV (4:00 p.m. MT) | Coverage: MW Network/SSSEN
Air Force vs. San Diego State (7:00 p.m. MT) | Reporting: CBS Sports
If you need a link to watch the game, you should sign up for a free trial on fuboTV here.
Utah State/Boise State: -16.5 Utah State, O/U: 51.5
State of New Mexico/Colorado: -7.5 State of Colorado, O/U: 35
State of Wyoming/Fresno: -15, O/U: 50.5
Hawaii/San Jose State: -15 San Jose State, O/U: 57.5
Nevada/UNLV: -12 UNLV, O/U: 49
Air Force/San Diego State: -1.5 Air Force, O/U: 44.5
(Odds/Lines subject to change. Visit DraftKings for more informations.)
- State of Utah
- State of Boise
- New Mexico
- State of Colorado
- State of Fresno
- State of San Jose
- air force
- State of San Diego
What to look out for:
- Utah State: Can the Aggies continue their hot game and spoil the Broncos’ last home game?
- Boise State: Can the Broncos limit big plays on defense and still find opportunities to score on offense?
- New Mexico: Will the Lobos figure out how to score enough points on offense to grab a win on their last chance of the season?
- Colorado State: Can the Rams convert their improved game into a win this weekend?
- Wyoming: How will the Cowboys regroup after last weekend’s heartbreaking loss?
- Fresno State: Will the Bulldogs keep the momentum against a great defense?
- Hawaii: Can the Rainbow Warriors beat another rival for another win?
- San Jose State: Can the Spartans stop their slide and win before the bowl game?
- Nevada: Will The Wolf Pack Rise For Their Big Rivalry Game?
- UNLV: Can the rebels recover from their loss to seize the cannon?
- Air Force: Will the Falcons maintain their winning formula against a strong defense?
- State of San Diego: Can the Aztecs Provide Enough Offense to Find a Path to Victory?
Who will win:
Who will win?
This poll is closed
A total of 6 votes
Who will win?
State of San Diego
A total of 8 votes
Join the discussion before, during and after the games by sharing your thoughts on these questions and more in the comments below.